Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wow I stink at Blogging!!!






This is my formal apology to all that blog religiously and check mine and nothing has been done for 9 months.  Anyway, I am really hoping to redeem myself and update at least a few times in the next few months!!!  (I can't promise any more than that because I don't want to be labeled as a liar.  Anyways, here is a few pictures from our Vegas vacation which we had a great time!!!  I will hopefully have some more time soon to post some more!!!
Love to all!!!
The Van Frank Fam!!!



1 comment:

Cari Sorensen said...

Cute pics sis!!! I do miss your blogging, every 9 months is not sufficient for my needs. I need my VanFrank Family fill at least a little more than that!!!!
hehe, glad to see something! Love and miss you SO SO much! Give your kids lots of kisses from all of us XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

The Van Frank Family...

We hope that everyone likes our blog!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!
Having fun on the boat!!!

3 of us tubing!!!

3 of us tubing!!!
Yeeeehawww!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!
Mommy & Elena!!!

Can you see us?

Can you see us?
Mom & Elena at Temple Square!!

Hold on!!!

Hold on!!!
What a goofball & what a sight!!!

Little Reunion!!

Little Reunion!!
How fun to see Mel again!!!

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen
What a bunch of cuties!!!

Too funny!!!

Too funny!!!
Justin, Cari & Tina (Elena's Panda!)