So everyone keeps bugging me about updating my blog...I am sorry!! I guess I am not sorry enough to update it more often, but sorry enough to do one now. Love you guys. Keep bugging me & then things miraculously get done. So at the beginning of October I lost my job so I have been at home with the kids for the past month. Wow, I have never done this before when I was a mom. It is very interesting how much I miss interacting with adults sometimes, but I can never pass up the interaction that I have with my kids.
Ben just had his wisdom teeth pulled so that has been pretty painful for the past few weeks. He got a partial dry socket in one of the three that was pulled so we are just thankful that we are on the downhill of all of that.
I am not in a hurry to look for a job at the moment, however it is always in the back of my mind as to what I would like to look for in the near future. I would really like to put what I have experienced in my life to good use and be able to help others who may be going through the same kinds of challenges that I have had in my life. I really think that my mission in life is to be able to help others in a way that they are not able to help themselves. I would like to lift others up and be a blessing to others.
Anyway, I don't have any updated photos as of yet, but I am sure that I will pretty soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment