Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh the FUN we are having!!!

Okay, here we are again!!! Sorry to all for not updating this as promptly as I should have but we have been so very busy!!! First of all I want to tell you all about our trip on a boat. This was two weeks ago (almost), a friend from work invited our family to go out on their FUN boat!!! We decided to go and had SOOOOOO much fun!!! Alex & Elena both jumped off the back of the boat in the middle of the Willamette River with no hesitation (of coarse they both had life vests on too). Elena and I rode in separate tubes and had a ton of fun. Alex only rode on my lap for about 2 minutes. We all had a great time & I learned how old I really am. I was sore for about 4 days from the tubing. My friends Fiance Justin pulled Amanda & I behind the boat in tubes and I think we crashed at least 2 times, from what I remember. Anyway, that was some really good family time!!!!

The same day, previous to our boating excursion, I had Ben do something he has NEVER done before!!! He actually gave ME highlights in my hair (which I have received SEVERAL compliments on), he did such a great job!!! We had a bunch of bleach left so I gave Elena a few cute highlights & then proceeded to ask Ben if he would like me to dye his mohawk. To my shegrind he said "Sure". So off I went putting the dye in his hair!!! I have added in some pictures of that as well!!!

No comments:

The Van Frank Family...

We hope that everyone likes our blog!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!
Having fun on the boat!!!

3 of us tubing!!!

3 of us tubing!!!
Yeeeehawww!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!
Mommy & Elena!!!

Can you see us?

Can you see us?
Mom & Elena at Temple Square!!

Hold on!!!

Hold on!!!
What a goofball & what a sight!!!

Little Reunion!!

Little Reunion!!
How fun to see Mel again!!!

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen
What a bunch of cuties!!!

Too funny!!!

Too funny!!!
Justin, Cari & Tina (Elena's Panda!)