I am so excited that I have started to do this blog!!! It seems like the cool thing to do, so here it goes. We are a busy little family just trying to get by like everyone else. We have fun, watch hockey, try to be good and do what we should. Elena is a fun-loving, caring person who is very sensitive to others. She is like a little mommy sometimes because she is so nurturing. Alex is such a cute little boy. He is ALL boy too!!! He loves picking up bugs, playing sports (hockey with dad, golf too). He loves playing video games...again with dad or maybe sissy at times. They are so much fun and keep us on our toes.
Ben & I both keep busy working full-time. I think we both enjoy what we do most of the time. For me it is as much fun as you can doing accounting...never a dull moment. Ben loves to build anything and everything that you could imagine. I love to see what he can create.
The latest event in our lives was a trip that Elena and I took to Salt Lake City to see my sister Cari & her hubby Justin, that just had an adorable little boy, Korbyn. We also got to see Melody, my youngest sister who is on a mission at Temple Square, and that was so much fun!!! She is so happy and it is just so beautiful there.
On this trip we also saw my Mom & Dad, my brother Rob, my cousin Meleiana and her beautiful family. We had so much fun in just a short weekend jaunt. We left my husband Ben home with Alex, who was sick, the whole time that we were gone. What a worry. Anyway, all is good and we are daily trying to become closer as a family.
Will write more as the days go by!!!
Here are a few pics from our trip!!! Enjoy!!!
4 comments:
Very cute!! The pics of SLC are very cute!! Glad you figured it out! It looks like you know more about how to do it than me.... :{ This is fun! I am glad you are doing this too...so we can keep up on each other!!
Ya, nice job sis! This is really fun to be able to see more pics of you all! They are all so cute! Wish you were still here! We miss you guys lots... Luv ya!
Love the Blog... Zac, Riley and I (Kelsa) stopped by Ging's for her birthday... Ging is all set up with her password so she can comment on the blog! Love the pics! Zac loved the mohawk!
Nice job with the background! It looks so cute!
Post a Comment