Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July!!!




We also had a great 4th & hope all of you had a wonderful weekend as well!!! Ben & I created this heart out of a Sparkler & with my camera!!! So all of the love is coming your way!!!

We just stuck around home together, bar-b-qued and had legal fireworks, which weren't much, but we had a lot of fun anyway!!! Ben decided that it was time to cut Alex's hair that weekend, and since he has a Mohawk it only makes sense that Alex does too. So Ben shaved a mohawk into his head!! He loves it so much I am not sure that I will ever be able to get him to shave it off. It was fun though!!!

I also wanted to show you all a little picture of my garden that is growing like crazy!!!! I am so proud of my garden!!! It is the first garden that we have grown as a family!!! Thanks to my MOMMY that helped me get it started before she left for Colorado!!! I have taken a few pictures & we have eaten quite a bit of lettuce this week out of there so we are starting to be able to use the food that has been grown!!! It really is more exciting than I ever imagined!!!
Anyways, here is a gander at the garden!!!
Pretty great huh!!!

Love you all & hope all is going well for you!!! Will post more soon!!! We are going to go camping at SandLake this weekend & we are taking Elena's 4-wheeler & are going to be tent camping!!! Should be tons of fun!!! We are all very excited!!! Hope to see you all soon & if not then take care of yourself & your families until we see you again!!! PS...Thanks for all of the VERY sweet comments!!! Ging, I also wanted to thank you from ALL of us for the Birthday wishes & presents!!! You will have to see my cool golf bag that Ben got for me for my birthday!!! Love & miss you!!!

1 comment:

Cari Sorensen said...

Sounds like you guys had some good fun! I am so glad that you are doing this. It is so fun to see what you are up to! And the garden looks great, I am so jealous!

The Van Frank Family...

We hope that everyone likes our blog!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!
Having fun on the boat!!!

3 of us tubing!!!

3 of us tubing!!!
Yeeeehawww!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!
Mommy & Elena!!!

Can you see us?

Can you see us?
Mom & Elena at Temple Square!!

Hold on!!!

Hold on!!!
What a goofball & what a sight!!!

Little Reunion!!

Little Reunion!!
How fun to see Mel again!!!

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen
What a bunch of cuties!!!

Too funny!!!

Too funny!!!
Justin, Cari & Tina (Elena's Panda!)