Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Pictures 2010





















Hello there to all!!! I just wanted to say that we have had a busy couple of months!! Here are our most recent photos that were just done on Saturday!!! Love to all & hopefully will post more later!! Also the reason that there is a photo of just Alex & I is because Alex insisted that he have a picture of just me & him. I guess that is what happens when you are together all day long. He is my little mama's boy!!! I love it!!! Anyway, hope all is well with all of you!!! Enjoy & see you soon!!!






1 comment:

Cari Sorensen said...

SOOOOO cute! I LOVE them all! We can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!!

The Van Frank Family...

We hope that everyone likes our blog!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!

Brave little soldiers!!!
Having fun on the boat!!!

3 of us tubing!!!

3 of us tubing!!!
Yeeeehawww!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!

On the Plane to SLC!!!
Mommy & Elena!!!

Can you see us?

Can you see us?
Mom & Elena at Temple Square!!

Hold on!!!

Hold on!!!
What a goofball & what a sight!!!

Little Reunion!!

Little Reunion!!
How fun to see Mel again!!!

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen

Korbyn Clyde Sorensen
What a bunch of cuties!!!

Too funny!!!

Too funny!!!
Justin, Cari & Tina (Elena's Panda!)